Scottsdale, Ariz. (October 3, 2022) – Troon Events, the luxury travel experiences and tournaments division of Troon, announces its 2023/2024 Pro-Am Series – a collection of golf events that offer professional and amateur golfers premier competition with exceptional hospitality at iconic venues. Registration for 2023/2024 Pro-Am Series events is now open at www.TroonEvents.com.
The 2023/2024 Troon Pro-Am Series schedule currently includes five tournaments, each with amateur competitions in both gross and net divisions with top teams earning prizes, while top professional golfers will compete for shares of $10,000 purses. Golfers who participate in four of the five events, including the TPC Sawgrass, Whistling Straits, Pinehurst and the 2023 or 2024 Pebble Beach Resorts Cobra Puma Pro-Am tournaments, will receive a complimentary National Troon Foursome Card. The 2023/2024 Troon Pro-Am Series schedule includes:
· 2023 Cobra Puma Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Resorts in Pebble Beach, California (February 14-19, 2023) – The 2023 Cobra Puma Pro-Am is already sold out and will feature 72 teams of golfers competing across three award-winning courses. Those interested in joining the waitlist for the 2023 Cobra Puma Pro-Am may register here.
· Pro-Am at TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida (July 30 – August 3, 2023) – Open to 50 four-person teams (200 players), the TPC Sawgrass Pro-Am will feature three rounds of golf across two award-winning golf courses, The Player’s Stadium Course and the Dye Course at TPC Sawgrass and four nights luxury accommodations at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa.
· Pro-Am at Whistling Straits in Sheboygan, Wisconsin (August 8 – 13, 2023) – The Whistling Straits includes five nights luxury accommodations at The American Club Resort and four rounds of world-class prestige golf at the Straits, Irish and River courses. The field will be limited to 54 teams (216 players).
· Pro-Am at Pinehurst in Pinehurst, North Carolina (August 23 – 27, 2023) – With golf rounds on Pinehurst No. 2, No. 4 and No. 6 (three rounds total), and luxury accommodations at The Carolina Hotel and The Manor, the Pinehurst Pro-Am should not be missed. The Pinehurst Pro-Am will feature a field of 52 teams (208 golfers).
· 2024 Cobra Puma Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Resorts in Pebble Beach, California (February 13-18, 2024) – The Cobra Puma Pro-Am is a five-day, 72-team tournament featuring competition across three award-winning golf courses: Pebble Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course, and The Links at Spanish Bay. Participants will enjoy five nights luxury accommodations at the Inn at Spanish Bay.
“We’re thrilled to introduce Troon Events’ exciting new Pro-Am Series,” said Troon President and CEO Tim Schantz. “Many members and guests of Troon-affiliated facilities have expressed a desire for more experiential golf travel. Through Troon Events and the introduction of the Pro-Am Series, the Troon Events team will plan, develop and execute distinctive travel opportunities. In addition to spectacular golf at world-class golf destinations, Pro-Am participants will be treated to outstanding hospitality and luxury accommodations.”
All 2023/2024 events will be held at CADDIEMASTER-serviced locations. CADDIEMASTER, a division of Troon, provides caddie programs of all shapes and sizes to exclusive private clubs and five-star resorts, enhancing the golf experiences for their members and guests.
“CADDIEMASTER is proud to partner with many top-tier resorts and clubs around the world, providing caddie services to enhance their day-to-day operations. The Troon Pro-Am Series is an excellent opportunity to support and showcase our business partners, while also delivering competitive tournaments to amateurs and professionals alike,” said CADDIEMASTER President Dan Costello.
For more information on Troon Events, or to register for the 2023/2024 Pro-Am Series, visit www.TroonEvents.com.
About Troon Events
Founded by Troon®, the leader in providing golf and club-related leisure and hospitality services, Troon Events plans, promotes, and delivers flagship events at luxury resort destinations around the world. In partnership with award-winning destinations, professional tournaments, world-renowned courses, and leading industry professionals, Troon Events elevates golf and hospitality experiences to unmatched levels, providing competitive tournaments, exciting pro-ams and other experiential events to guests.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Troon is the world’s largest golf and golf-related hospitality management company providing services at 750-plus locations, including 725-plus 18-hole equivalent golf courses around the globe. In addition to golf, Troon specializes in homeowner association management, private residence clubs, estate management and associated hospitality venues. Troon’s award-winning food and beverage division operates and manages 600-plus food and beverage operations located at golf resorts, private clubs, daily fee golf courses and recreational facilities. With properties located in 45-plus states and 30-plus countries, Troon’s family of brands includes Troon Golf, Troon Privé, Troon International, Indigo Sports,CADDIEMASTER, ClubUp, Cliff Drysdale Tennis, Peter Burwash International, True Club Solutions, RealFood Hospitality, Strategy and Design, Casa Verde Golf and ICON Management. For additional news and information, visit www.Troon.com.